It’s now been one year since Gifts was released, and we’ve received tremendous support from readers like you. So far we’ve sold over 14 thousand copies. With the money earned, we’ve bought thousands more copies that have been distributed to medical professionals, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. With your help, Gifts II will be another big success!
- The submission guidelines for Gifts II can be found at giftsds.segullah.org/gifts-volume-ii/.
- Woodbine House is hosting a cover photo contest for this book. You can find guidelines here: www.woodbinehouse.com/DS_photo-contest.asp
The Gifts website (www.giftsds.segullah.org) has been redesigned to include several interactive features, including:
- a spot featuring incoming links (bottom middle of home page)
- DS blog sampler /personal-blogs/ (also featured at the bottom left of the home page)
- an expanded links list, with a new “media” category /down-syndrome-links/
- an easier-to-use feedback page: /feedback/.
You can be part of the site by linking to us on your blog from time to time, adding your blog to our sampler, suggesting links for our links page, and adding feedback to our feedback page. Instructions can be found by following the links above.
Thank you for your continuing support!
Kathryn Lynard Soper